July 29, 2013

My college reunion (?) Part 1

This week is totally very busy weeks for me.. I think I need times for myself, I N.E.E.D R.E.F.R.E.S.H.I.N.G! (caps lock mode has on) means that I really mean the word refreshing!

What I need now is just holiday, free from all my schedule! Seems that I have to wait patiently until August comes

Okay,forget about that cause what I want to share here is about my reunion yesterday with my pals!

Going out from 11 until dark is really something,tired but it's fun hahaha

Start our day hanging out at Cambridge and having lunch there


Me with my "sister" ( because I call her " ciecie " since she is older than me ) 


Got bored cause one of my friend hasn't come yet ( what girl usually do ) 

Then we decided having Japanese cuisine as our lunch 
Go straight to Nelayan Suki :9


Baked salmon roll 


Spicy tuna roll 


Dragon roll 









Continue to the next post about my one day reunion with my pals! 















No comments:

Post a Comment