March 30, 2013

Charlie Brown

Actually, i must call this a "Latepost" because i went here last Saturday after attending college seminar

Charlie Brown cafe is a new cafe in medan located at Hermes Place Polonia
After hearing people saying about this cafe, i feel very curious about this place.. all of them said that it's such a cute place where there's snoopy themes here..

So, I decided to go there and see it myself hahahaha

And BOOM!! It's real! There's all snoppy and friends here.. I feel like i'm eating at snoopy land hahhahaha a lot of picture have to be taken here

i think you guys have to see it yourselves.. Here is my photo with my best best girlfriends :

 
First, take a photo before attending seminar *just excuse our narcism*


with Sherly, one of my bestfriend at college *peace*


See this!! Snoopy is having a cup of coffee hahahaha


And here is snoopy photobooth! Coincidentally, the total of us is the same as snoopy and his friends
For your info : they are all my best girlfriends ever!


Welcome to Charlie Brown Cafe

 
Me, Sherly and Dewi *love*



Action! My craziest friend ever!! hahahaha


Excuse the "aqua" please !  Forget to throw it away


See ya guys!
XO XO








 

No comments:

Post a Comment